After the 2012 NAD Conference in Louisville, Kentucky- CAD & DCARA delegates- Jim Brune, Kevin Clark, Daniel Girard, Leala Holcomb, Michelle Hughes, David O. Reynolds, and Tim Riker- who attended to the conference last July would like to invite the community to David & Alyce Reynolds’ place. Our tentative agenda are:
- Introduction of CAD & DCARA planning committee, CAD Board, NAD Region IV Representatives, and CAD/DCARA delegates
- Share the procedure for selecting delegates and how to become delegates & understand how NAD organization operates
- Delegates will have the opportunity to share their experience
- Discuss important issues brought up during the conference
- Prepare for NAD Board visit to the Bay Area in October
- Invite the community to ask questions and discuss any issues
- Explain about the future plan for Deafhood Forum
We will provide hearty refreshments, water, and iced tea. Please feel free to bring your own beverage along with chair to enjoy the night while we have great discussions/dialogues.
We couldn’t be more thankful to David O. & Alyce Reynolds for their generosity in providing their place for us to have a gathering and share important information with the community. Their address is mentioned on the flyer.
For more information, contact Tanja Bierschneider at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
DCARA Deafhood Forum and CAD/DCARA delegates